If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
McDowell wasn't sitting on the bench, but there were 3 folding chairs on the baseline, and he was sitting in the very last chair, the one farthest away from the team. It least it looked like him, and another person in the Old Men's Club confirmed it.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
good teams find ways to win which we did. I hope the teams is not looking at social media etc. because all of the undefeated in conference play talk should stop. especially if we have another performance last last night.
Cider Jim wrote: January 10th, 2020, 11:31 am McDowell wasn't sitting on the bench, but there were 3 folding chairs on the baseline, and he was sitting in the very last chair, the one farthest away from the team. It least it looked like him, and another person in the Old Men's Club confirmed it.
I believe he was in a black hoodie directly next to the last bench player.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I love it when Oldflame breaks out his slide rule (or Texas Instruments calculator) and does the math! :oldhag :fineprint
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 11th, 2020, 10:09 am I love it when Oldflame breaks out his slide rule (or Texas Instruments calculator) and does the math! :oldhag :fineprint
Cell phone. 8) If I recall, you are still rocking a flip phone, but I think even some of those have a calculator.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
My flip phone has a caculator AND a tip calculator! :oldhag :exactly
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
No need to. I like my flip phone. I can actually watch live games in person wihout having to play with my phone.
Purple Haize liked this
Cider Jim wrote: January 11th, 2020, 11:10 pm No need to. I like my flip phone. I can actually watch live games in person wihout having to play with my phone.
Yes but iPhones and ADD are a match made in Heaven
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
When Ballcoach is at a ballgame, he spends two-thirds of his time looking at his smart phone and posting updates on ASOR. :oldhag
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now.

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point[…]

Longwood

Liberty heads east down 460 today for a game at Lo[…]