If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Is there no game chat? :blahblah
Last edited by Cider Jim on January 2nd, 2020, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
FGCU needs a new playlist. Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift...WHY, WHY, WHY?????
Glad that Purple Haize graced us with his presence in the game chat. Unlike Ballcoach, Purple really coached us up! It was like having a real coach in the chat. :shock: Play Basketball
Cider Jim wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 7:55 pm Glad that Purple Haize graced us with his presence in the game chat. Unlike Ballcoach, Purple really coached us up! It was like having a real coach in the chat. :shock: Play Basketball
Haha. I got in there for the end. I think my biggest contribution was stating that our uniforms (which I loved) looked like something out of School House Rock :D
By tyndal23
Was wondering how much LU arena will mirror FGCU on tv? Would kind of prefer student section all lower level with bleacher ( packed in look like Duke ) opposite camera - vs the super wide aisle between every 8 seats look - sort of made FGCU seem small vs intimate.
Purple Haize liked this
Cider Jim wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 7:55 pm Glad that Purple Haize graced us with his presence in the game chat. Unlike Ballcoach, Purple really coached us up! It was like having a real coach in the chat. :shock: Play Basketball
Why does "your coach" never talk Xs and Os on this message board ?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 10:06 pm
Ballcoach, Purple talks about the finer points of sport management theory, not Xs & Os. Study
Cider Jim wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 11:13 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 10:06 pm
Ballcoach, Purple talks about the finer points of sport management theory, not Xs & Os. Study
I can x and o but it would be over his head. I pointed out 2 obvious things in about 4 possessions in the chat.
But THIS is probably what you meant to say I focus on cider

https://athleteassessments.com/athlete- ... -research/
That was a good article , very interesting.

My favorite (or non favorite), is basketball coaches who attempt to call every offensive possession from the coaches box. I like coaches who sit most of the time.
LUDad wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 8:38 pm Was it just me or did they seem to lose their focus or intensity in 2nd half?
I agree. FGCU just wasn't that much of a challenge. Hard to stay focused when you know you can beat a team at any point. I did get a little concern with the late run effort by FGCU...
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]