If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jonathan Carone
I think one of the biggest things we are lacking is a true 3 and D guy. Someone who plays great defense and then consistently knocks down the spot up three. If we had that guy, we’d be extremely dangerous.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: December 29th, 2019, 7:57 pm I think one of the biggest things we are lacking is a true 3 and D guy. Someone who plays great defense and then consistently knocks down the spot up three. If we had that guy, we’d be extremely dangerous.
Lovell Cabill was the most consistent player last year both offensively and defensively. That role he played has been missing this year. 49% FG, 44% 3FG, and lead team in steals with shutdown D.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I thought that the SEC announcers were very positive and complimentary toward LU's team and Coach McKay. :clapping
By rtb72
So we dropped one to LSU. I would rather it be now...early in the season than in conference or post regular season. Our guys had a lot of mistakes and were lethargic....all of which I feel HCRM can take care of. I full confidence in our team and our coaching staff. This is a loss we can build on and emerge stronger from. While I'm not glad it happened....I do think we will come out stronger from it.
SumItUp, Purple Haize, LUOrange and 3 others liked this
2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Sounds like you don't watch UVA play that much. I […]