If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
The game is now listed on the SEC network and will be available on TV networks with the SEC package. Previously, it was only listed on SEC Network+, which is the streaming only service.
thepostman liked this
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Crummy last few minutes and we trail heading to half. Maybe that’s right where we want them as we’ve trailed the last couple 1st halves.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, we're playing sloppy. I can't tell if the full court pressure is bugging us.

Also, it'd be nice to have a shot blocker down low. LSU isn't missing easy shots in the paint.
By LU 57
Kricket wrote: December 29th, 2019, 3:14 pm Yeah, we're playing sloppy. I can't tell if the full court pressure is bugging us.

Also, it'd be nice to have a shot blocker down low. LSU isn't missing easy shots in the paint.
Would like to see Shiloh out there more. Need his length and athleticism.
Kricket liked this
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
It’ll be nice when we reach that Gonzaga level some day and stupid tv personalities don’t regurgitate the same things against us. “LSU strength and size will help them separate from Liberty even more as the game goes on”. UCLA and Miss State said the same things, how’d that turn out?
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: December 29th, 2019, 3:16 pm
Kricket wrote: December 29th, 2019, 3:14 pm Yeah, we're playing sloppy. I can't tell if the full court pressure is bugging us.

Would like to see Shiloh out there more. Need his length and athleticism.
I agree. I'd like to see more of Shiloh in general. I'm not sure why he doesn't get more minutes. He seems to improved as the year goes on and it seems Kyle Rode isn't as agressive against better competition.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:It’ll be nice when we reach that Gonzaga level some day and stupid tv personalities don’t regurgitate the same things against us. “LSU strength and size will help them separate from Liberty even more as the game goes on”. UCLA and Miss State said the same things, how’d that turn out?
I mean we obviouslly have seen it before but it is pretty obvious that those things do make things more difficult for us.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Down 32-26 at the half. LSU full court pressure creating turnovers. Darius McGhee looks comfortable on offense, but is struggling to defend the bigger guards when they get in the paint.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, bad passing combined with poor shooting. Tough game to not perform since everyone is going to say "I told you so".

I'm not sure how much stock to put in this game. It scares me more that we're leaving the guy with the ball to make open layups.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
We came out in the 2nd half a step too slow. There is still plenty of time to correct it. This team is well coached and typically very disciplined so anything can happen but I just don't see it happening today.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Welp I’m saying it now. Not going to win this one. Super frustrating. Oh well. 1-2 losses all season is still a great year but wanted this one.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
All you people not on the chat are poopy heads
thepostman liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: December 29th, 2019, 4:05 pm “I was hoping to hear from this SEC guy and girl more” - No one Ever
I dunno. The SEC girl.....
Kricket liked this
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]