If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 12:08 am
chris leedlelee wrote: December 8th, 2019, 11:29 pm Also, GCU fans really do love their basketball which would make it an exciting series.
Yes, but they (fans) are not going to travel here, and we (fans) are not going to travel there.
That's the case with pretty much everyone we play now that we are in the ASUN. You don't necessarily have to be geographically close to have a rivalry. They go to the games there and we go to the games here.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 8th, 2019, 9:43 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: December 8th, 2019, 9:32 pm The epitome of Liberty’s efficiency:

The commentators are having to fill like ten minutes of air time because our games finish well under two hours.
I like fast games.
We don't play fast games. We play short games. 8)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We have gone from being one of the best FT shooting teams in the NCAA the last 2 years to being mediocre at best. Our guards are more than holding up their end. Darius and Georgie are both shooting about 90%. Scottie, Myo and Caleb are all down about 10% and Rode, as good as he has been overall, has not shot FTs well. Since those are the guys who get to the line most, our average has really suffered. Obviously, we want to see that improve, but strategically when we are in situations like the end of this game when our opponent needs to foul, we need to do everything we can to get the ball in Georgie or Darius' hands. They are money in the bank.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Scottie is struggling offensively period. His free throws have always been suspect. Myo and homesley are the 2 that are hurting because they get fouled inside so often.

Def something to improve on. We win that game by 15 easy if shoot fts decent.
By Jonathan Carone
Does anyone know if there are +/- lines available online? I know they're available on Live Stats during the game, but I'd love to go back and look at things throughout the season.
LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]