If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
For a couple of minutes at the end of the game we had what I am sure was the tallest lineup in our basketball history on the court with 7'2" (at least) Newton, 6'10" Preston and Robinson at 6'7" plus.
It seems like caleb is trying to get the other guys going but we seem to be in a better rhythm when he takes the lead and is aggressive to find his shot then facilitate rather than facilitate first.

Glad to hear we are considering going big once we get more experience. Mcdowell really left us in a bad place on the wing. I think we need to be intentional to develop price.
jinxy wrote: November 12th, 2019, 10:43 pm It seems like caleb is trying to get the other guys going but we seem to be in a better rhythm when he takes the lead and is aggressive to find his shot then facilitate rather than facilitate first.

Glad to hear we are considering going big once we get more experience. Mcdowell really left us in a bad place on the wing. I think we need to be intentional to develop price.
I think there's a good chance that when he is healthy Marten Maide will be able to step in and help fill that gap. His injury is not season ending, but they were going to red-shirt him because they felt they had enough wing depth. Not so much now. He is really good; 6'5", strong, can shoot, and a lot more athletic than your typical Euro player. When his loaded Carmel Christian team went to tourneys where they had dunk contests, he was the guy they had competing for them.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]