If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
My connections with Journey on my phone and computer often stall or stop at times and to say at best this is frustrating.
Is there an Iheart station that carries Liberty basketball?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
TuneIn has a stream of WPLY in Roanoke, which broadcasts the basketball games. It's how I listen if I'm outside of the broadcast area.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
After game. I went thru every station on my radio looking for post game show. Could not find it. I wonder if game was on radio
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 12:11 pm After game. I went thru every station on my radio looking for post game show. Could not find it.
SAME :frustrated :banghead
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I wish 88.3 would go back to being Flagship Station for LU sports. I remember when 88.3 was best radio station on the dial.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 12:06 pm TuneIn has a stream of WPLY in Roanoke, which broadcasts the basketball games. It's how I listen if I'm outside of the broadcast area.
The liberty.edu/flames website posts links for audio, video and live stats for pretty much every Liberty athletic event. Here's the link to "game day central" for today's football game, which has all of them.
http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 2&teamID=9
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 1:30 pm I wish 88.3 would go back to being Flagship Station for LU sports. I remember when 88.3 was best radio station on the dial.
Come on coach, you remember before there was any radio at all. :)
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
True I remember when there was 1 or 2 Saturday games on TV, none on radio.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 4:54 pm True I remember when there was 1 or 2 Saturday games on TV, none on radio.
And the TV games were in black & white. :oldhag
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 9th, 2019, 4:58 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 4:54 pm True I remember when there was 1 or 2 Saturday games on TV, none on radio.
And the TV games were in black & white. :oldhag
Yes. If I recall correctly Channel 13 had a game, and Channel 10 had Notre Dame game each week.
By CCWMichael
jbock13 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 12:06 pm TuneIn has a stream of WPLY in Roanoke, which broadcasts the basketball games. It's how I listen if I'm outside of the broadcast area.
Thank you. I will give this a run Sunday.

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]