If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm flying solo with the kids this weekend so I am not sure if I can get a game day thread started or not right at game time so here it is. Bring the pre-game/game time/post-game thoughts here.

You can also head over to the chat rooms at game time and watch along with your ASOR friends.

bbchat/index.html
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
This team is finally getting the support they deserve. CFAW helps, but even without the CFAW bump in attendance this would still be a great crowd.

I hate Radford so much...way more than I ever hated Coastal.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 8th, 2019, 8:53 pm This team is finally getting the support they deserve. CFAW helps, but even without the CFAW bump in attendance this would still be a great crowd.

I hate Radford so much...way more than I ever hated Coastal.
A couple I went to college with is down for CFAW. So there’s some extra support
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
The vines being full always makes us look so legit. I just hope the arena doesn’t make us feel small. I know the noise and stuff will help us I just hope it still feels big time.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Couldn't ask for a better first half, especially for a season opener. This team has the potential to be much better than last year if you can even imagine.
By Jonathan Carone
Liberty:

52% from the field. 46% from 3. 11 assists. 4 turnovers.

Radford:

27% shooting. 16% from three. 1 assist. 6 turnovers.

Welcome to Ritchie Ball in its purest form.
By Bozlady_2
Been watching the game from the beginning but just got on here. The Vines crowd is awesome, just like old times!
By LUDad
With the freshmen playing so well, with this depth everyone can go all out on defense all the time. No one has to pace themselves.
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. That's[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

If Cleveland isn't in gym everyday working on addi[…]

This right here. You think most of the out[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]