If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jonathan Carone
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 2.49.59 PM.jpg
Here's what all the uniforms look like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I thought we were supposed to have a creme colored option. Is that the throwback? Sure looks white to me.
By Jonathan Carone
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 5th, 2019, 3:26 pm I haven't really developed an opinion yet. The uniforms remind me of Euro League style designs. It's so different than what I'm used to that I'm holding off on having too strong of an opinion.
I now have a strong opinion. The reds look like the generic jerseys you see in a Disney movie when they don’t have the rights to use the logo of a team.
By Class of 20Something
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 12th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 5th, 2019, 3:26 pm I haven't really developed an opinion yet. The uniforms remind me of Euro League style designs. It's so different than what I'm used to that I'm holding off on having too strong of an opinion.
I now have a strong opinion. The reds look like the generic jerseys you see in a Disney movie when they don’t have the rights to use the logo of a team.
Did you watch HSM on that new D+ Subscription tonight?
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]