If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

The question is, will Ballcoach be there, or will he be watching some meaningless high school football game?
ballcoach15 wrote: ↑November 5th, 2019, 2:09 pm Anyone have free ticket ?
That is SO Ballcoach, and one of the funniest things that I've read all morning! :lol:
A Sea of Red wrote: ↑November 8th, 2019, 9:24 am Don't call it a revenge game, Flames open against Radford

https://www.aseaofred.com/dont-call-it- ... t-radford/
Not that it’s a revenge game, but McKay called tonight’s game “against our archrival and I won’t even say their name” in convo.

Also, ASUN championship and NCAA tourney banners were unveiled in Convo.
alabama24 wrote: ↑November 8th, 2019, 12:27 pm Any tips on parking?
Two best parking options:
1. garage
2. park on East Campus and walk through the tunnel

Ballcoach, parking at TRBC sounds like crazy talk (1.3 miles from Vines), unless you are riding the TF tour guide shuttle bus.
ballcoach15 wrote: ↑November 8th, 2019, 9:56 am There doesn't seem to be as much excitement for opening of basketball season, as there should be. I judge that by the lack of message board traffic.
Let's see, ballcoach: are Flame fans more excited about playing RADFORD in basketball today or playing BYU in football tomorrow? That's a no brainer for me.
Jonathan Carone wrote: ↑November 8th, 2019, 1:10 pm The video they just released makes me regret not driving up tonight.
According to BJ's calculations, you are only 2 hours & 28 minutes away. Hop in the Super Jon minivan and come on up! Play Basketball
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, Lo[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]