If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Didn't know where to put this but I wanted to let you guys know that I will be in Richmond this weekend calling games on ESPN 3 for the TBT Richmond Region. But the big news is that our Regional Final will be on ESPN (flagship) at noon on Sunday!

Also for the second year in a row I will also be calling the Puma Dunk Contest on ESPN 2 next Friday Aug 2 live from Chicago at 6 PM
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Awesome news! It's been fun following your career. I'll have to check it out Sunday afternoon.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
It’s been a fun ride man. Continues to be trending upward. I would have been happy to do Liberty hoops forever but them firing me is the best thing to ever happen to my career.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The world at arge is finally getting a taste of the Scar appetizer and the main course is on its way.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Watched today. Best Virginia looks tough defensively and rebounding, with just enough shooting to compete. Tomorrow will be tough though.

Zone or man defense?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Don’t forget Sunday at noon. I know you will be in church but that’s why God invented the DVR 👀😄🏀💯
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote: July 27th, 2019, 7:03 am Don’t forget Sunday at noon. I know you will be in church but that’s why God invented the DVR 👀😄🏀💯
Who says we can’t watch it on our phones in church. The Lord provided ear buds! Hallelujah
2024 Recruiting Discussion

When you have a chance to pick up a talent like th[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]