If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I would love to see Bennett leave for UCLA. ( or any school)
Why the hate, Ballcoach? Bennett is a good Christian coach, and we are indebted to him for teaching McKay the Pack Line.
Very true, but I want to see UVA basketball become a middle of the pack team again, or even down there with Georgia Tech and Boston College.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Gonzaga is a "basketball school", I am not sure they even play any other sports, in that I have never heard of any other ones.
Gonzaga's baseball team has made 10 NCAA regional appearances, including one last year. Their women's basketball program is a perennial tournament team.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Chris Lang wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Gonzaga is a "basketball school", I am not sure they even play any other sports, in that I have never heard of any other ones.
Gonzaga's baseball team has made 10 NCAA regional appearances, including one last year. Their women's basketball program is a perennial tournament team.
Chris, no sense in wasting time with BC. Logic or awareness aren't part of his makeup.
By LUalum12
Registration Days Posts
Neither Ritchie or Tony is going anywhere. RM know what he has at LU and appreciates what the school stands for. He also knows that he can win here and make a name for himself, which he has already done the past 3 years. We are in store for something special at LU from an overall sport perspective. Especially when it comes to Basketball, Football, Baseball and Softball. Also, money is not everything to some people. Most people look at the overall package when it comes to deciding to relocate. Either of them would be crazy to except a job at UCLA at this point. Besides UVA and TB are on a mission and they will most likely full fill it this year. NCAA Champs :)
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]