If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Cider Jim wrote:
jbock13 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Those who projected LU as 5 seed in NIT shouldmgo back to drawing board.
That’s why it is inportant to see when articles were written to provide context.

Reading is fundamental. Study
Proofreading is even more important. :fineprint
When I type a post on my phone,, there's a "red line" that blocks me from seeing what I type, thus the reason for some spelling errors, and other mistakes. I often not have time to read my posts after submitting them.
ballcoach15 wrote:
jbock13 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Those who projected LU as 5 seed in NIT shouldmgo back to drawing board.
That’s why it is inportant to see when articles were written to provide context.

When I type a post on my phone,, there's a "red line" that blocks me from seeing what I type, thus the reason for some spelling errors, and other mistakes. I often not have time to read my posts after submitting them.
:BS
Class of 20Something wrote:Having time = made priority. (For all you businessmen, students, productive members of society. This is a world changing perspective)

You didn't make grammar nor spelling a priority.

1. God
2. Liberty Softball
3. College Softball
4. Baseball
5. Football
6+ All else
Cider Jim wrote:
jbock13 wrote:

Well played :)
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]