If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Interesting matchup with Jacksonville. Ritchie has gone out of his way to say how tough they have played us (despite the final scores) and they have had some close losses in conference, but other than a win 1/24 at N Fla, they haven't beaten anyone not named Kennesaw State or Stetson.
By Dalegarz1
Love our path. First, beat Jacksonville by double digits again. Second, a revenge game against North Florida. Third, beat Lipscomb for the title and upset Joe Lunardi who always defaults to Lipscomb in his "bracketology" despite LU being tied for first. Just purchased ESPN+ and can't wait to watch these games.
By LUOrange
Well, the good news is that Lipscomb may face FGCU again, and the bad news is that we may face UNF again. However, we really blew that game against them more than they beat us.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Gameday!

I post this picture from the 2004 Big South Championship game. I had no voice after that game. By far my favorite athletics memory of my time at LU.

If I remember right Jerry Sr bought 2,000 student tickets. :D

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
You look cute with that LU on your forehead
By BlueBlood
The ASUN has the only conference tournament games tonight. Kind of disappointing that ESPN isn't picking them up for broadcast. The conference is literally (and very quietly) kicking off March Madness. Seems like a lost opportunity for the conference
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Nice rundown on the quarterfinal matchups, Jon. It is tought to find time to keep up with our own games these days. You da man.

Here's the updated bracket:

By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
I wanted to make sure this didn’t get lost in the cracks. I found out just before tip last night that this is not a set bracket, the ASUN reseeds after the quarterfinals. The highest remaining seed would face the lowest remaining seed in one semifinal and the other two teams in the other semi. It doesn’t matter this year because the top 3 seeds won, so the traditional bracket holds, but it’s important to note. This is the first year the ASUN has switched to this format as they voted on it this past summer.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]