If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
What a surprise.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
I've been keeping up with Belmont and Lipscome. Two good teams, I saw this coming. Hope we can turn it around second half.
By OneHope
Being here with such a good crowd is great but this is painful to watch. Lipscomb is great but we are better than this maybe we can get at least a little portion of redemption the second half..
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I mean this has been every first half of Liberty basketball. So there’s that.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
If we were playing like we are capable of Lipscomb would still be beating us but we are playing so poorly...its extremely disappointing.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
I hate we are getting dominated but this may be the best thing for us long term. We have been starting slow and rallying late for several games now and this may spark us to get back in work mode and get better. This is a mentally tough team and i think they will respond and get better.
I hate that we play so poorly so often when the crowds start to get bigger. I hope the students continue to support as the season goes on.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
The worst part about this loss is that there's practically zero chance we make the NCAA tournament without beating Lipscomb. And since there is practically zero chance we could beat Lipscomb, it looks like we won't be dancing anytime soon.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Guys, this was just one game. It was an important game but not necessarily indicative of how far aaprt the programs are right now. Lipscomb has had to escape against some teams we have waxed the past couple of weeks. I wouldn't rule out us heading into Nashville and picking up a W. Tonight was awful but we are still in fine shape.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
The best part about college basketball is one conference loss in January doesn't hurt your chances at all when it comes to getting into the big dance. Lipscomb took advantage of our mistakes all night long and good teams will do that. I look forward to returning the favor in Nashville and then again in the ASUN tournament.
By Lion1983
If yall win the ASun tournament, your in. It may be best that you do, it would be hard to take the tournament winner and not Lipscomb. May be the best chance to get 2 in the NCAA. But Liberty will have to win the ASun tournament for that to happen.
Some statistics

After doing some checking, I discovered that in […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, L[…]

DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]