If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
What a drive in the final 11 minutes! Great win.
One game we need our fecal matter consolidated comes Tuesday.
Chances of getting away with a lackluster start is slim.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
in reading this thread I see that the analyst works for JU....ok makes since why she NEVER gave LU any credit. Then men overcame some adversity and did not panic. Kudos to them. The slow start worry me though. It will catch up to us at one point. That gym is an embarrassment to the ASUN. Heck the Buc Dome though smaller looks better than that place. One last thing. How is the Big South getting more TV games while the ASUN is stuck with ESPN+?
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:in reading this thread I see that the analyst works for JU....ok makes since why she NEVER gave LU any credit. Then men overcame some adversity and did not panic. Kudos to them. The slow start worry me though. It will catch up to us at one point. That gym is an embarrassment to the ASUN. Heck the Buc Dome though smaller looks better than that place. One last thing. How is the Big South getting more TV games while the ASUN is stuck with ESPN+?
Look at it this way- how many relevant programs are on the free ESPN? Were so hot that we'll soon be paying $10/game to watch!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote: How is the Big South getting more TV games while the ASUN is stuck with ESPN+?
Two words that you never thought you would hear again: Kyle Kallander. :lol:

Congress needs to get involved and pass a law ca[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]