If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CapnMac
OneHope wrote:I agree with what someone said...It would be great to have a bout 500 with MCs passion but not the screech! I was there ...a good number there, about the most I’ve seen this season. Jerry jr was there a few Isles from me. More Flames seats filled than I’ve seen so far. I’m not sure if the students are back or not but the band was not there...I really like it when they are there.
Classes start Monday so most students are probably just getting back tonight or will be getting in tomorrow
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I just posted as I saw it, at the time
Big LU supporters. Might help you out.

https://www.piedmonteye.com
Got to give you credit on that one. Good one.
I will vouch for the quality of their care. Dr. Vogel re-attached my retina several years ago and I have better than 20/20 vision in that eye now. :shock:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:So McCracken started a GoFund me page to help him travel to away games.
Have you seen what he drives? His F-150 was totaled, so he traded it in for a BMW convertible (seriously).
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:He probably left early
Ballcoach even stayed for the girls game and was hoping Purple would be there.

Concessions update: the Vines is now serving Nathan's hot dogs with chili and cheese. Definitely an upgrade, and I'd give them a solid B+, but to get an "A" you've got to have fresh onions and steamed buns; add cole slaw, and you're up to an A+.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
thepostman wrote:He probably left early
Ballcoach even stayed for the girls game and was hoping Purple would be there.

Concessions update: the Vines is now serving Nathan's hot dogs with chili and cheese. Definitely an upgrade, and I'd give them a solid B+, but to get an "A" you've got to have fresh onions and steamed buns; add cole slaw, and you're up to an A+.
I’m always torn on Nathan’s But if they are throwing chili and cheeses that’s a solid upgrade. How does Mrs Cider feel about you coming home after eating fresh onions?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Hold on....

Chili, cheese, onions AND cole slaw? Jeez, can you even keep the bun together?

But of course I’ll try it.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I don't put cheese on my chili dogs, but that's how Mrs. Cider likes hers.

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]