If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Pilotguy24
Jonathan Carone wrote:For some perspective:

On January 6, 2016 we won a road game for the first time in 684 days.

This year we’ve already won five road games.
Wow.

I remember those years....I was in the band the one year they had magic in 2013. Every other year was just awful. Just goes to show how great of a coach McKay is and the progress he’s made.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
It's been a steady climb the last 4 years. I'm just so glad it's sustainable and the future looks just as bright. Next step is getting attendance especially the students back out to support and give a real home court advantage like it used to be. This go around feels so much different for Ritchie.

Another interesting side story is JB may be feeling a bit more vindicated with Ritchie performing at a high level. If Scott Jackson turns out to be the right guy then it will certainly help his legacy. Obviously the Layer hire and re-up were both mistakes and guaranteeing the football staffs contracts wasn't great either but his coaching hires are looking a bit better.

Back to the ipad thing. So the strange this it works for watchespn but not espn + so far. Has anybody had that experience? It's probably about 4 years old mini.
jinxy wrote:It's been a steady climb the last 4 years. I'm just so glad it's sustainable and the future looks just as bright. Next step is getting attendance especially the students back out to support and give a real home court advantage like it used to be. This go around feels so much different for Ritchie.

Another interesting side story is JB may be feeling a bit more vindicated with Ritchie performing at a high level. If Scott Jackson turns out to be the right guy then it will certainly help his legacy. Obviously the Layer hire and re-up were both mistakes and guaranteeing the football staffs contracts wasn't great either but his coaching hires are looking a bit better.

Back to the ipad thing. So the strange this it works for watchespn but not espn + so far. Has anybody had that experience? It's probably about 4 years old mini.
On the device you purchased espn + on, goto espn settings and make sure it linked + to your espn account. It's a dumb thing they did that makes it work less than it should.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]