If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Well, in all fairness, these types of games aren't necessary designed with people attending in mind :lol:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Check with the basketball office. Normally the team has an allottment of guest passes for away games, and they seldom use all of them. It´s been a few years, but back when I lived in Lynchburg and traveled to quite a few away games I was often able to have my name put on a list and pick up a freebee at will call. I actually got into a game at Coastal that was ¨sold out¨ this way.
By jack_sparrow81
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for feed back guys. After a couple of days of trying to get tickets, I've come to the conclusion that JBock was right- these games are not meant to be attended.

We need to get the alumni chapters on board with promoting these type of games. Seems like a good opportunity to meet up and support the program. Plus, it's something to build on and prepare for a bigger event say the football team reaches a bowl game near by
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]