If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Quotable of the night:
“I joked with our guys after the game about eating a Snickers because they weren’t looking like themselves,” McKay quipped. “Sure enough Lovell Cabbil said, ‘I did’, and he pulled out an empty Snickers wrapper. We’re going to have Snickers in the locker room at halftime every game.”
Would not shock me if they have the equipment managers hit the nearest store on the road and snag a bunch of bars either after shootaround or on the way to the team hotel.
By tyndal23
Crowd looked lit 65 percent full or in other words 5k plus on TV ( really dark in the Vines - looks more like a movie theatre on TV ) regardless seems like a really good omen for attendance - might rethink Liberty Arena perm seats while there is only a hole in the ground...Someone correct me if I am wrong on the estimate - didn’t see an officiial attendance anywhere
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Got to go to the vt exhibition and game last night. I think this year is going to be the most fun weve had from both winning and fun style to watch. Its taken them a little bit of time to gell with cuffee getting more run and mcghee and gumbs coming in the rotation.

Fun style with more athletic team, lot of good ball movement and passes. Dunks 3”s no looks behind back cross over alley oops. Obviously weak competition but it was a fun team to watch
By Class of 20Something
jinxy wrote:Got to go to the vt exhibition and game last night. I think this year is going to be the most fun weve had from both winning and fun style to watch. Its taken them a little bit of time to gell with cuffee getting more run and mcghee and gumbs coming in the rotation.

Fun style with more athletic team, lot of good ball movement and passes. Dunks 3”s no looks behind back cross over alley oops. Obviously weak competition but it was a fun team to watch
There is something to be said for flash. Just like in football, defense wins but offense sells. Adding some offensive flash to the pack line could give us the best of both worlds and get some student interest as well.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]