If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Cool and exciting! :clapping
Back in the day, we used to pack out the Vines Center when we would play VA Tech. :oldhag
Old Red wrote:I can see this being one of those home games where the visiting team has more fans in the building.
That's how it used to be in the 1990s when we played them. And everyone was wearing those awful maroon hoodies. :nono
There is so much more available parking now then there use to be. If you can't find parking in the parking garage or next to the bookstore for a basketball game then you either aren't looking or are lazy and just don't want to walk a little bit.
Jonathan Carone wrote:Isn’t it standard practice for most people going to a game to visit the school’s website and look up parking? I’ve done that for every away game I’ve ever gone to.
I wouldn't know how to do that. I always look for someone who has been before and ask them. A google search for "parking for liberty university basketball game" produces no useful results.
Parking on East Campus and coming through the tunnel is a super fast walk to the Vines Center.
ballcoach15 wrote:I think parking issues might keep the non student fans away. I am familiar with campus, but I have no idea where I can park.
If you read the signs, all parking restrictions are lifted at 4:30 unless specifically noted.
pca0711 wrote:If you read the signs, all parking restrictions are lifted at 4:00 unless specifically noted.
FIFY :fineprint Study
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I'd like to see LU lift all parking regulations for 3 days, just to see how it would go. (other than handicap spots), allow everyone to park in whatever parking spot they want to.
Are you a closet Libertarian?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]