If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By R i
Registration Days Posts
Very athletic and can really shoot. Comes from a good family.

Would love to see another Roanoke Native play for LU.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
SCAR, if your dunk is a 10, would you give this one a solid 9? Play Basketball
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Julian has commited to JMU.

After we got the committment from Shiloh Robinson, it was pretty obvious we would not be trying to sign another forward. On a personal note, I´m not a big fan of players referring to themselves as ¨King¨.
By cruzan_flame13
oldflame wrote:Julian has commited to JMU.

After we got the committment from Shiloh Robinson, it was pretty obvious we would not be trying to sign another forward. On a personal note, I´m not a big fan of players referring to themselves as ¨King¨.
I believe he was just going with the Madagascar movie reference and nothing more lol.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

I believe he was just going with the Madagascar movie reference and nothing more lol.
Not having seen the movie, I had no idea. In that light, in the words of the late, great, Roseanne Rosannadanna..................... ¨never mind¨. 8)
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

Aren't you single without kids? Why do you know that King Julian is a Madagascar reference?
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]