If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
140 pounds? The freshman 15 can't some soon enough. :wink:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Drake was at the ODU game Saturday, making it his official visit.

To the best of my knowlege, the last player to come for their official prior to their JR year of HS was Elijah Cuffee, who committed at the Montana game. I like our chances with Drake.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Definitely good to put on a show with him in the house...did he get to be around or among the students?
Last edited by BJWilliams on September 5th, 2018, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Okay DD! The kid can ball lol. I’m trying to figure out who he reminds more of though.
He is only a JR in HS this year, so it´s difficult at best to project how good he can be at the D1 level. Based on that video, the Liberty player his game most resembles to me is Seth Curry. Great range, solid handles, totally fearless, and he only needs a tiny seperation to get off his shot.
By cruzan_flame13
oldflame wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Okay DD! The kid can ball lol. I’m trying to figure out who he reminds more of though.
He is only a JR in HS this year, so it´s difficult at best to project how good he can be at the D1 level. Based on that video, the Liberty player his game most resembles to me is Seth Curry. Great range, solid handles, totally fearless, and he only needs a tiny seperation to get off his shot.
You are totally correct!
By soccer7
Registration Days Posts
6'1" 180 is solid for high school. When he gets on campus and pushes 200 then you won't complain. I played pro soccer at 5'10" 195 and didn't get pushed around. This kid will be more than ok! Can't wait to see him on the mountain.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Do the math, BJ. The boy has gained 40 pounds since the start of this thread. Seriously.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the info soccer7. I am feeling a bit better about him at 180 than at 140. If he's a well cut 200 I certainly would not complain. If he is 200 and looks like me, that will be cause for concern
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]