If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

JK37 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:There's always Louisville. I would say WV and Marshall are on level with Ivy league schools compared to Louisville.
Respectfully....no
Well WVU maybe. Do JUCO’s have an Ivy League? Cause that’s where Marshal could fit
I've been reading for over 50 years, and that's the first time I've seen WVU and "Ivy League" in the same sentence. :shock: :lol:
Cider Jim wrote:I've been reading for over 50 years, and that's the first time I've seen WVU and "Ivy League" in the same sentence. :shock: :lol:
Wait till you read books where the pictures don’t pop up!!!
My favorite WVU joke was about when their library burned down, some of their books weren't even colored in yet. :wink:
Probably easy to miss. I heard they had a few paperbacks in single wide: you know, the kind with Fabio on the cover that you can find in any WV garage sale. Study
Cider Jim wrote:Probably easy to miss. I heard they had a few paperbacks in single wide: you know, the kind with Fabio on the cover that you can find in any WV garage sale. Study
Don’t be hatin on Fabio. He has great hair!
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]