If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Odds of landing Issac just got a lot longer. Rock Chalk.

Of course the Jayhawks have offered 4 other PGs, all with 4 or 5 stars. Also in the mix are Auburn, Ok St. TCU, witchita St. and several mid majors
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
So Lipscomb and old purple face are after him, too?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Issac is now rated a 4 star prospect by Rivals, and they rank him 110 overall and 18 among PGs for the class of 2019.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... ide-184540

I was pleasantly surprised to see that with at least 19 offers, including several from high major programs, they still show us in his top 6. I would still say he is definately a long shot at this point.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
McBride will be taking an official visit to Kansas for their midnight madness. Looks like it will be either the Jayhawks or home state Arkansas, but the Razorbacks got in on him pretty late, and it doesn´t look like he is happy about that. He cancelled a scheduled visit to Auburn.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
There may be nothing to it, but I'm still intrigued. The fact that he has not only entered the portal, but withdrawn from school at KU and returned to Little Rock, would seem to give the Hogs the edge, but apparently (based on an Ark. podcast) he will be doing at least 1 or 2 more visits. If anyone is wondering about whether we have a scholarship, the answer is we don't, but that doesn't mean we won't.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: December 5th, 2019, 2:00 pm Hogs did not offer. He is going to Vanderbilt.
Interesting choice. They have FR Scottie Pippen Jr. starting at PG (Yes, he is the son of THAT Scottie Pippen). Maybe they are thinking Pippen will be one and done, but I really don't believe he's that good.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]