If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
All of that sounds about right with what I’ve been told. Don’t think there’s anyway LU turned a profit on that $77k, so I’m not sure what you mean by “bargain”.

All I meant was that you’ve gotta have some money to do this right. I’m glad my alma mater ponies-up for the guys. They deserve this.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:All of that sounds about right with what I’ve been told. Don’t think there’s anyway LU turned a profit on that $77k, so I’m not sure what you mean by “bargain”.

All I meant was that you’ve gotta have some money to do this right. I’m glad my alma mater ponies-up for the guys. They deserve this.
Oh, no way we did $77,000 in gate and concessions (maybe half that) but just because it cost $$ doesn't mean it wasn't a bargain. The experience and extra practice time they got was priceless.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We had three home DI games without back-ends on the road for roughly $77k? In an era of DI guarantees it would be considered a bargain in my book. And obviously these games are not about profit margins.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]