If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Has anyone seen ticket prices? Dont want to
General admission $5
Reserved $15
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote:
thepostman wrote:I'm pretty excited about this game. I remember hating Radford so much. Their fans were awful and it was just so much fun to beat them.

I'm older now, more mature and not so petty so of course that doesn't matter. I just want to win. I am a total Ritchie McKay fanboy. I want our program to rise to new heights and I want RM to be the man to take us there.

Of course winning tomorrow won't mean that is what is happening but it would be a step in the right direction. Unlike our last championship I feel like this team is good enough to deserve it and it's not a fluke.

I am officially sipping the kool aid. It doesn't happen often but I'm enjoying this ride. I'll be hitting the early service tomorrow morning leaving plenty of time to get home and settle in.

I may end up being disappointed but I'll enjoy the ride.

**BJ, sorry for the grammatical errors and typos.
Radford used to have a really "nice" dance team.
Which you should probably stay far away from for a number of reasons... :twisted:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
LUOrange wrote:
thepostman wrote:I'm pretty excited about this game. I remember hating Radford so much. Their fans were awful and it was just so much fun to beat them.

I'm older now, more mature and not so petty so of course that doesn't matter. I just want to win. I am a total Ritchie McKay fanboy. I want our program to rise to new heights and I want RM to be the man to take us there.

Of course winning tomorrow won't mean that is what is happening but it would be a step in the right direction. Unlike our last championship I feel like this team is good enough to deserve it and it's not a fluke.

I am officially sipping the kool aid. It doesn't happen often but I'm enjoying this ride. I'll be hitting the early service tomorrow morning leaving plenty of time to get home and settle in.

I may end up being disappointed but I'll enjoy the ride.

**BJ, sorry for the grammatical errors and typos.
Radford used to have a really "nice" dance team.
Which you should probably stay far away from for a number of reasons... :twisted:
I dunno. There are some pretty powerful antibiotics out there now
By rtb72
I believe Radford has spring break right now (I heard). If so...we could make this a home game for the Flames. As for tickets, I logged into Radford site and easily navigated through to get the tickets. I noticed there were still some reserve seats left, so I'm thinking LU can still have a strong presence. As luck would have it....wife is out of town this weekend and I can play hookie from church, thus me and kids are making the trip to Radford. My kids are super excited and I have to say.....I am too. I hope we have a great showing for our team. They deserve it!
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Just proving he’s OLD
ballcoach15 wrote:I remember when Radford was an all girls school, same with Longwood.
Man, ballcoach is so old that he probably remembers when JMU was all girls!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote:
JK37 wrote:Just proving he’s OLD
ballcoach15 wrote:I remember when Radford was an all girls school, same with Longwood.
Man, ballcoach is so old that he probably remembers when JMU was all girls!
And just named Madison
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:
I dunno. There are some pretty powerful antibiotics out there now
They aren't stronger than the court order.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Sounds like we took over the Demond center!

Now we just need our offense show up with our defense. Can’t have the scoring droughts like we been having against these guys.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Has anyone made the Announcers aware this isn’t a Radford scrimmage? There is another team out there and it’s not the Washington Generals
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The Big South going Big South. But honestly pulling off a worldwide broadcast from Radford, VA is no easy task.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Georgie has been struggling this whole tournament. Hopefully he turns it around in time.

Need to take care of the ball.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, he seems to be forcing things a bit trying to get to the hole. We need to find a way to get it to Scottie inside of the 15-20' out that he's been receiving it.

Down by five at the break is far from insurmountable.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Most of Rat-turd's scoring has been in the lane. What do you think about going to a 2-3 zone and make them beat us from outside? I would be very tempted to at least try it. .
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Lack of reboundingnl has haunted us all year. We have nobody outside of james that can do anything inside rebounding wise.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Good shot at the buzzer. I just wish we had had any kind of plan for our previous possession.
Volleyball Coach

Pinder is down in Wilmington, NC. Owns a couple of[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2024/04/26/liberty-un[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Going to play for old HCHF OL coach Klenakis and J[…]

Virginia Tech

The football team and basketball teams would like […]