If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Good article. Ryan epitomizes what college athletics is (or should be) about. Work hard, compete hard, be a team player. He knew he didn't have a chance at the next level yet he still became the best player he could possibly be and re-wrote some records along the way. I wish nothing but the best for Ryan in his future.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:Kemrite leaves a lasting impact on rebuilding of Liberty's basketball program

http://www.aseaofred.com/kemrite-leaves ... all-progra. Ryan is notm/
Great job Jon.

Gotta make one small correction though. Ryan is not the only remaining holdover from Layer's tenure. Ezra Talbert was not only recruited by that staff, but played in a few games during the 14-15 season before being shut down in order to get a medical redshirt due to a back injury.

We also have 3 other players who were offered their scholarship by Layer (Homesley, Cuffee and Newton) and Homesley signed while Dale was still coach, but of course never played for him.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Had dinner last night with some of the families who had sons playing with Ryan in HS. Most are stunned to learn just how successful he has been historically at LU. But they love talking about his battles with JC Sanders when they were on the court against each other back in the day.

Incidentally I am with my family in Fort Worth right now for the Homeschool HS basketball regionals that believe it or not are called the Big South Regionals. :lol:
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]