If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By cruzan_flame13
I am a supporter of LU since I attended the university. Nonetheless, I give an opinion on something I would hope will occur for the success of the university or something I do not like. I never sated that I was correct in everything that I have posted on this board. I also never said it was important; anyone can easily ignore any statement and move on. Since I've been here, i have received backlash from my comments and that's fine. Whenever i respond to anyone that have have done such action, I'm pointed out as some negative critic or (insert your name calling here). Some of you act like little children and that's fine. I do not need to be a "fan" to support the school; I didn't study the ins-and-outs of the school and most likely will not. It's all good, continue doing what you guys do. It's easy to type nonsense on a keyboard on a forum; enjoy the popularity and cliques lol.

Also oldflame, if I was going to be a latin scholar, I would've used the Latin term fanaticus. Now if you would've stated that I was an English scholar and then do the emoji that you have used, then i might've chuckled a little bit.

Basically, I don't care how anyone here say about me. One more thing; the only thing that you guys know that is Cruzan is rum? And you want me to take you guys seriously? :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:I am a supporter of LU since I attended the university. Nonetheless, I give an opinion on something I would hope will occur for the success of the university or something I do not like. I never sated that I was correct in everything that I have posted on this board. I also never said it was important; anyone can easily ignore any statement and move on. Since I've been here, i have received backlash from my comments and that's fine. Whenever i respond to anyone that have have done such action, I'm pointed out as some negative critic or (insert your name calling here). Some of you act like little children and that's fine. I do not need to be a "fan" to support the school; I didn't study the ins-and-outs of the school and most likely will not. It's all good, continue doing what you guys do. It's easy to type nonsense on a keyboard on a forum; enjoy the popularity and cliques lol.

Also oldflame, if I was going to be a latin scholar, I would've used the Latin term fanaticus. Now if you would've stated that I was an English scholar and then do the emoji that you have used, then i might've chuckled a little bit.

Basically, I don't care how anyone here say about me. One more thing; the only thing that you guys know that is Cruzan is rum? And you want me to take you guys seriously? :lol:

A trait you demonstrate very well! :pbjtime

And I love St Thomas. I think either Joe Biden or his brother has a place there. But I’ve never been to St Croix
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Dear God, cruznflame reminds me so much of how I acted on here when I was a Freshman 8 years ago.

I still apologize for that.
By Jonathan Carone
jbock13 wrote:Dear God, cruznflame reminds me so much of how I acted on here when I was a Freshman 8 years ago.

Reading posts from the college years makes me cringe.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Dear God, cruznflame reminds me so much of how I acted on here when I was a Freshman 8 years ago.

We still love you
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts

Your weather skills have almost made up for all that. :D
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]