If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Presbyterian College
Clinton, South Carolina

PC Hoops Official Site

Dustin Kearns
1st Season as PC Head Coach

2017-2018 Schedule/Results
  • Overall ....... 8-7
    Big South ... 1-1
    Road .......... 1-5

Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament - Regional Bracket
    Nov 10 - @ Tennessee .......................................... 53 - 88(L)

Nov 11 - Johnson ............................................... 107 - 87(W)

Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament - Regional Bracket
    Nov 16 - @ NC State ............................................. 68 - 86(L)

Nov 18 - @ VMI ..................................................... 58 - 78(L)
    Nov 20 - @ Charlotte ............................................ 74 - 83(L)

Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament - Regional Bracket at Baltimore
    Nov 23 - vs. Nicholls State .................................... 64 - 76(L)
    Nov 24 - vs. Chicago State .................................... 75 - 73(W)

Nov 28 - UNCG ...................................................... 74 - 72(W)
    Dec 02 - NC A&T .................................................... 73 - 70(W)
    Dec 05 - SC State ................................................... 88 - 77(W)
    Dec 14 - Toccoa Falls ........................................... 104 - 35(W)
    Dec 19 - @ Virginia Tech ........................................ 55 - 63(L)
    Dec 21 - Piedmont ................................................ 77 - 60(W)
    Dec 30 - Radford* .................................................. 62 - 78(L)
    Jan 03 - @ Longwood* .......................................... 78 - 65(W)
    Jan 06 - @ Liberty* ................................................ 4:00 PM

Key Players
    #5 Davon Bell
    5' 10" 175 lbs Junior Point Guard
    Thru 15 Games: Averaging 13.3 Pts, 2.7 Rebs & 4.7 Assists + 14-of-37 (37.8%) on 3-Pt Attempts

#14 Reggie Dillard
    6' 4" 222 lbs Senior Guard
    Thru 15 Games: Averaging 16.1 Pts, 3.5 Rebs & 1.9 Assists + 30-of-80 (37.5%) on 3-Pt Attempts

#15 Francois Lewis
    6' 9" 230 lbs Junior Forward - JUCO Transfer
    Thru 15 Games: Averaging 12.3 Pts, 5.0 Rebs & 51.9 FG% + 20-of-51 (39.2%) on 3-Pt Attempts
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
With 10 minuets left in 2nd half, some observations:

1) The students are on break
2) The Players are on break
3) McCracken ain’t on break.

Ugh, ugh, ugh. Lol

Kemrite did hit 1K though.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
McCracken was wearing a long blonde wig. And at end of the game, he took the Christmas paper off of his box (seriously).
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:McCracken was wearing a long blonde wig. And at end of the game, he took the Christmas paper off of his box (seriously).
. . . . and wearing "Carolina blue" face paint and shirt???? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Good to get the win but we cant keep playing like garbage the first 20 to 30 min of these games or were gonna drop several that we shouldnt.

Radford is 3 and 0 after smoking asheville by 20 and they already beat winthrop i believe. However they started 2 and 0 last year beating winthrop and asheville as well before fading. The league has def improved as campbell and presby are better and not guaranteed dubs. However i think winthrop has fallen back. I wondered how they would do this year losing 3 or 4 key pieces from last year. Cooks is an nba piece but he cant take over games like keon johnson could. Tuesday will tell us a lot more about where we are.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Attendance was 2,216 with the students still gone? That's not awful.
They mailed out a voucher to all football season ticket holders for free tickets to the game. But yes, it was nice to see.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have noticed all BSC teams are scoring a lot of points this season. In most games the winning team hangs around 80 or more, on the scoreboard.
With our defense, if we can score 80 we shouldn't be challenged.
By jlread
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Good to get the win but we cant keep playing like garbage the first 20 to 30 min of these games or were gonna drop several that we shouldnt.
I wouldn't be overly concerned.... I contribute the Blue Hose better than average play to there smart choice of taking the entire team and staff to Fifth & Federal Station when they arrived in Lburg!! If we can get our LU boys filled up on Fifth & Federal BBQ each week they might play above average as well! Haha :wink:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jlread wrote:
jinxy wrote:Good to get the win but we cant keep playing like garbage the first 20 to 30 min of these games or were gonna drop several that we shouldnt.
I wouldn't be overly concerned.... I contribute the Blue Hose better than average play to there smart choice of taking the entire team and staff to Fifth & Federal Station when they arrived in Lburg!! If we can get our LU boys filled up on Fifth & Federal BBQ each week they might play above average as well! Haha :wink:
Best. Pregame. Ever.
By Class of 20Something
jbock13 wrote:
thepostman wrote:Attendance was 2,216 with the students still gone? That's not awful.
They mailed out a voucher to all football season ticket holders for free tickets to the game. But yes, it was nice to see.
I feel cheated. When did that happen?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I don't remember getting one either, but I already have season tickets to MBB. Play Basketball
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
jbock13 wrote:
I feel cheated. When did that happen?
Some time in December I think. Maybe it wasn't for season ticket holders, it just said "thanks for your support of Flames Football", and to exchange it for free tickets to the doubleheader. I guess I just assumed it was for season ticket holders.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]