If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I saw this on another message board and found it interesting:
Quick note on a couple former Flames.....

Brock Gardner (The Masters University) -12 pt avg
Hansel Atencia (The Masters University) -12 pt avg
A.C. Reid (Tennessee St.) -2 pt avg
Xavier Barmore (College of Central Florida) -10 pt avg
Josiah Talbert (Central Missouri)
http://csnbbs.com/thread-833119-page-2.html
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Did Josiah know about his knee before he transferred ? His transfer is the one that felt truly explainable.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:Did Josiah know about his knee before he transferred ? His transfer is the one that felt truly explainable.
:dontgetit

You think Barmore and Reid's transfers are tough to explain? I don't.

Gardner is a bit tougher. Lots of talent, but it doesn't look like he wanted to put in the work, either on the court or in the classroom. Things should be easier playing NAIA ball and majoring in Biblical Studies instead of Aviation.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I think his inferrence was that Josiah's transfer was the most confusing and I agree completely. But surely Kansas would have given him a physical before handing him a scholarship.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I think his inferrence was that Josiah's transfer was the most confusing and I agree completely. But surely Kansas would have given him a physical before handing him a scholarship.
Kansas? I think you are confusing him with Maxwell. Josiah is at Central MO St.

He was going to struggle to get minutes if he had stayed, and quite frankly, he may not have had a choice in the matter. Myo, Scottie, Isaiah and his brother Ezra are all better than him right now, and when you throw Newton and Preston in the mix next year, it would have been tough for Josiah to get on the court.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:Did Josiah know about his knee before he transferred ? His transfer is the one that felt truly explainable.
* unexplainable
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:
* unexplainable
Well that’s different then ha :P
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
^ :oldhag
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]