If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know if the Roy Moore Memorial Youth Basketball Tournament will be broadcast?

(Too soon? :D )
By R i
Registration Days Posts
20$ per day or 70$ for entire tournament ?
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Per my Brother-in-Law.

"So, in light of our BIG WIN over Wake Forest. Who beats Mercer worse, Alabama Football or Liberty Basketball?"

We have been compared to Alabama football finally! Just in the wrong sport, ha.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:20$ per day or 70$ for entire tournament ?
No. The $20 is for each 2 game session, which would be $40 per day.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Per my Brother-in-Law.

"So, in light of our BIG WIN over Wake Forest. Who beats Mercer worse, Alabama Football or Liberty Basketball?"

We have been compared to Alabama football finally! Just in the wrong sport, ha.
Mercer is #100 in KenPom. It would be another good win for us. Gotta tak e them one at a time.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Jason is coming back to the Vines helping a quality roster. It may not have the cachet of Wake, but a Mercer win would be a very big deal for our squad.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Jason and Dale
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
This one is gonna be fun to watch. I know some of the guys on the mercer squad from when I worked there, not to mention Jason. Stephon Jelks will be a hand full for us. I expect a close game.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
I hate that the whole tournament is being charged on flohoops. Every major tournaments is being picked up by either ESPN, FSN or CBS but the Paradise Jam is stuck with PPV flohoops.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:Unfortunate that we kick this off at noon on a Friday, which is the last day of classes before Thanksgiving break. I'm not very optimistic on how big a crowd we draw.
Olldflame, if you only knew what I knew. Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
olldflame wrote:Unfortunate that we kick this off at noon on a Friday, which is the last day of classes before Thanksgiving break. I'm not very optimistic on how big a crowd we draw.
Olldflame, if you only knew what I knew. Study
Which is.....
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sorry, Purple. I've got to be Sly on this one. 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Sorry, Purple. I've got to be Sly on this one. 8)
Well if it’s crowded I ain’t goin
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple, if you go, the nachos are on me! Play Basketball
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Purple, if you go, the nachos are on me! Play Basketball
I’m seriously contemplating going. At least to some games maybe the one at noon
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Sorry, Purple. I've got to be Sly on this one. 8)
My $$$ is on some sort of "incentive" from the President's office to encourage students to attend.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
30$ for one month subscription to flohoops to stream the tournament. I really was looking forward to watching today's game. I am not paying 30$ to stream one game. If anyone has a flohoops log in , I will venmo some money to use it today. DM me. This is crazy. Or if anyone has a good bootleg website I will take that as well.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Seriously? No way to watch this Free or on Facebook live? That’s a huge miss With all the tournaments going on this weekend it’s a Channel flippers paradise (jam). If I put down $30 I’d feel I would want my momey’s Worth. Rather save the money and flip through a bunch of games.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Damien and York are likely with the football team. Hopefully ASOR is at the game tweeting. This is bogus. We have gotten so spoiled with coverage I guess.
By Jonathan Carone
R i wrote:30$ for one month subscription to flohoops to stream the tournament. I really was looking forward to watching today's game. I am not paying 30$ to stream one game. If anyone has a flohoops log in , I will venmo some money to use it today. DM me. This is crazy. Or if anyone has a good bootleg website I will take that as well.
Looks like I won't be watching while working.

Time to listen to Nick!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]