If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:I am excited about our chances in this 3 day, 3 game tournament
I just got an email from LU athletics--the $20 individual session ticket does get you into BOTH games that day! So it looks like three $20 tickets is CHEAPER than the $70 tournament ticket.
:dontgetit
By Sparky Shuffler
Cider Jim wrote:
ALAFlamesFan wrote:I am excited about our chances in this 3 day, 3 game tournament
I just got an email from LU athletics--the $20 individual session ticket does get you into BOTH games that day! So it looks like three $20 tickets is CHEAPER than the $70 tournament ticket.
:dontgetit
There will be 4 games played per day, divided into 2 sessions. If you want to watch more than 6 games this weekend, then the $70 ticket is cheaper, but if you only want to watch the Flames, the 3 individual session tickets are the way to go.

A great win for the program on Tuesday night! We've got to cut down on the turnovers, but the improvement on the glass will make us a much tougher team this season. Glad to see quite a bit of red in the seats as well!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Basketball tournament sessions is not a new concept. It is strange that several are not comprehending that the 20$ ticket is for a session. That is 2 games. That is half of the total of 4 games.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:Basketball tournament sessions is not a new concept. It is strange that several are not comprehending that the 20$ ticket is for a session. That is 2 games. That is half of the total of 4 games for the day.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
@CiderJim - You will be required to buy 2, 20$ session tickets to see all four games in the day. Hopefully the honors math program is still afloat.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]