If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts

WF Mens Hoops Official Site

Lawrence Joel Veteran Memorial Coliseum
Opened in 1989 - Seats 14,665

Danny Manning
4th Season as WF Head Coach

Key Players

#1 Keyshawn Woods
    6' 3" 205 lbs Junior Guard - Transfer from Charlotte
    In Season Opener: 25 Pts & 6 Rebs + 4-of-8 on 3-Pt Attempts

#13 Bryant Crawford
    6' 3" 200 lbs Junior Guard
    In Season Opener: 19 Pts, 3 Rebs & 3 Assists + 3-of-6 on 3-Pt Attempts + 3 Steals

#23 Chaundee Brown
    6' 5" 215 lbs Freshman Wing
    In Season Opener: 21 Pts & 9 Rebs = 3-of-4 on 3-Pt Attempts
I expect this one to be competitive. It would be nice to win but with their opening game loss they will be motivated. But we will look good and play well.

72-67 Wake
Kolzilla41 wrote:It looks like it'll be on ESPN3 too. Play Basketball
That's cheaper than 20 bucks a ticket, but at least the students can go for free.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:How much are tickets for old retired ball coaches ? I will be out of town until Friday, but I hope to catch some games each day.
$25 and the seat is next to McCracken . . .EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Play Basketball
A ticket for the whole 3-day Paradise Jam is $70, or you can pay $20 per day, which gets you into two games each day.

https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/team ... Wgp4cltSyM_

I'm not a math guy, but it seems like 3 individual day tickets is $60 vs. the all session pass which is $70.
Sounds as if 70.00 pass is the best way to go. I not know yet, which games I catch.

But hopefully fans will support this tournament and fill Vines Center every day. Hopefully it be better than NISC Softball Tournament, which was poorly attended. But granted, weather was bad.
ballcoach15 wrote:Sounds as if 70.00 pass is the best way to go. I not know yet, which games I catch.

But hopefully fans will support this tournament and fill Vines Center every day. Hopefully it be better than NISC Softball Tournament, which was poorly attended. But granted, weather was bad.
The $20 is for each session, not a full day, so if you are a bball junkie and want to pig out on hoops for 3 days the $70 pass is a bargain. If you are only interested in the Liberty games, you can do that for $60, and watch the other game in each session as a bonus if you so desire.
By Sparky Shuffler
Heading down to Winston-Salem for tonight's game with 7 of my fellow students! We'll need to play an excellent game all around and shoot better from 3 than we did on Friday, but I think Wake Forest could be in for a nasty surprise. Or we could lose by 30... I'm curious to see how we match up with them in the post. Hope to see some fellow Flames fans at the game!
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Audio on the ESPN3 feed is awful, but the audio from LFSN is out of sync with the ESPN video (by quite a bit, unfortunately). So I'm stuck with lousy audio if I want to watch the game.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Tied at 22 with 5:00 minutes left in the first half. :shock:
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Value the ball a little more this half and stay aggressive on D.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Wrong time for Georgie to have a bad game. Value the ball!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU back up by TEN, 53-43.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]