If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:I am excited about our chances in this 3 day, 3 game tournament
I just got an email from LU athletics--the $20 individual session ticket does get you into BOTH games that day! So it looks like three $20 tickets is CHEAPER than the $70 tournament ticket.
:dontgetit
By Sparky Shuffler
Cider Jim wrote:
ALAFlamesFan wrote:I am excited about our chances in this 3 day, 3 game tournament
I just got an email from LU athletics--the $20 individual session ticket does get you into BOTH games that day! So it looks like three $20 tickets is CHEAPER than the $70 tournament ticket.
:dontgetit
There will be 4 games played per day, divided into 2 sessions. If you want to watch more than 6 games this weekend, then the $70 ticket is cheaper, but if you only want to watch the Flames, the 3 individual session tickets are the way to go.

A great win for the program on Tuesday night! We've got to cut down on the turnovers, but the improvement on the glass will make us a much tougher team this season. Glad to see quite a bit of red in the seats as well!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Basketball tournament sessions is not a new concept. It is strange that several are not comprehending that the 20$ ticket is for a session. That is 2 games. That is half of the total of 4 games.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:Basketball tournament sessions is not a new concept. It is strange that several are not comprehending that the 20$ ticket is for a session. That is 2 games. That is half of the total of 4 games for the day.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
@CiderJim - You will be required to buy 2, 20$ session tickets to see all four games in the day. Hopefully the honors math program is still afloat.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

If the new players picks up on the pack line def[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]