If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Hoping he likes to travel a little and wants to leave his hometown (and the Lone Star State) for college.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The Flames have a long & rich history of bringing in players from Houston. I am hoping that Sly Jr.'s team gets Westbury Christian on their schedule so I can see him in action. Charlie Ward used to coach at this school but has moved on to Florida.
By walksports
Am just getting back into covering Texas private and parochial high school athletics after a long absence. Westbury Christian is a great, well-run program. I watched their current HC Trey Austin play back in the 1994-2001 time frame for Greg Glenn, who is now the headmaster at Lipscomb Academy. The Wildcats don't travel as extensively as some of the biggest national HS programs - or as they used to, but he'll see some quality competition along the way. Former Flame Stephon Leary knows this program - and the area - well.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]