If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

NewsAdvance.com wrote:LU 's McKay: We try to run a program that is above reproach

Damien Sordelett

College basketball teams officially began practices this past Friday with a dark, ominous cloud hanging over the sport. A corruption and bribery scandal spearheaded by the FBI led to the arrests of 10 people about one week ago.

Liberty coach Ritchie McKay, who is in the third season of his second stint with the program, said he didn’t “have a reaction” to the news before the Flames began practices Friday, other than he feels for the families and “guys that have done what they’ve done.”

“I do think I’m challenged by the insinuation that all of college basketball is like this,” he said. “Obviously we try to run a program that is above reproach. I worked for Tony Bennett for six years [at the University of Virginia]. I wouldn’t have even thought of that in terms of someone from that stuff doing anything negatively. There’s a sense of freedom in that. I think there’s problems in every industry and this one just got a big, bright light shone on it.”
Click Here for Full Story
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]