If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Whatever happened to Evan?
Evan is transferring to Indiana Wesleyan (NAIA :shock: ). While I never understood why all those high major schools, including Kansas, were so hot to land him when he left LU, this is certainly a huge step down from Rock Chock Jayhawk. He is an offensive weapon when opponents go straight man up on him in the post, but he panics at the first sign of a double team and is not a rim protector or a particularly good defender in general. Having said that, he is still a PDG low D1 post player, and unless he is just playing out the string he should be quite a force to be reckoned with at the NAIA level
That used to be one of the best NAIA conferences in the Country. OSU's new coach attended school just down the road and Bethel won a National Championship or 2. St Francis had an incredible assistant coach once upon a time and a National Slam Dunk champion
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
oldflame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Whatever happened to Evan?
Evan is transferring to Indiana Wesleyan (NAIA :shock: ). While I never understood why all those high major schools, including Kansas, were so hot to land him when he left LU, this is certainly a huge step down from Rock Chock Jayhawk. He is an offensive weapon when opponents go straight man up on him in the post, but he panics at the first sign of a double team and is not a rim protector or a particularly good defender in general. Having said that, he is still a PDG low D1 post player, and unless he is just playing out the string he should be quite a force to be reckoned with at the NAIA level
That used to be one of the best NAIA conferences in the Country. OSU's new coach attended school just down the road and Bethel won a National Championship or 2. St Francis had an incredible assistant coach once upon a time and a National Slam Dunk champion
Wow. I never knew Mrs. Purple coached at St. Francis. 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
She would have been head coach with a gaudy trophy collection!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Josiah Talbert ended up at D2 Central MO. All 3 of our Fall signees last year dropped down a level, with Barmore going JUCO and Gardner NAIA.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
If we wouldve known brock was leaving and we were adding the akron kid i would have liked to have kept barmore for guard depth.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]