If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
good for him... bad for WU. I'm hoping that the conference profile will improve, and a strong Winthrop team would help.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Wondering if any former LU coaches will be submitting a resume' for this job. Wasn't JM an assistant coach there after he left LU?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Wondering if any former LU coaches will be submitting a resume' for this job. Wasn't JM an assistant coach there after he left LU?
I think JM is pretty happy where he is at
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Not to mention he is in an active season so I think that might show some bad optics for him as well.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
" Not so fast my friend " *best corso voice*

Apparently Kelsey has backed out of the UMASS job.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
He backed out of UMass and is returning to Wintrop . Word is that it was a "deep personal" issue, that led him to back out. Considering the very small time frame involved, something sounds fishy.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Now that Winthrop has tweeted that hes coming back to Winthrop, it makes the possibility of him going to Xavier seem a little slimmer. It would be terrible to leave Winthrop twice.
By g-webb1994
Registration Days Posts
And, like I predicted, we lose Rideau to transfer. So much for making a run next year losing our top two players. :(
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]