If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I doubt they wait until Thursday night to set up the Friday games. That is too quick a of a turnaround. St. Francis (PA), Campbell & Samford all won tonight in addition to us on Monday. Three Baptist schools and a Catholic for good measure. I wouldn't be surprised to see us host St. Francis on Friday unless UMBC wins tomorrow night.
Multiple people have mentioned that we will host a game on Monday. I've asked if that's official and get a "no." So, who knows. Top 3 seeded teams after the first round receive a 1 round bye. Of course, we haven't been officially notified of how teams are seeded.

Most likely 2nd round opponents based on geography include St Francis (PA) who won Tuesday night, UMBC if they win Wednesday night, Saint Peters if they win Thursday, or the winner of the Furman/USC Upstate game Thursday. Though I would expect Furman and Saint Peters are in the running for a bye.
Sly Fox wrote:A Monday game while I am randomly in town with my crew would be epic!
Sly, if it happens, enjoy the game (and McCracken) but avoid the lukewarm nachos like the plague. :nono
LU is hosting the second round of the CIT on Monday at 7:00. I just got this email from the LU ticket office:
Flames Fans!

Your men’s basketball team defeated Norfolk State 73-64 in the first round of the CIT Tournament. With that win we will now host the 2nd round of the CIT Tournament on Monday, March 20th at 7:00 PM with the opponent to be determined. Tickets are only $10 and are on-sale now by visiting https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/team ... sorID=9671 or by calling 434-582-7328. If you have a group of 10 or more you can receive a special rate of $5 per ticket by calling Ryan Kindt at 434-592-5015. We would love to see you at the Vines Center Monday night cheering on the Flames! If you have any questions please give us a call at 434-582-7328 or email tickets@liberty.edu. Thank you for your support and GO FLAMES!
Cider Jim wrote:LU is hosting the second round of the CIT on Monday at 7:00. I just got this email from the LU ticket office:
Flames Fans!

Your men’s basketball team defeated Norfolk State 73-64 in the first round of the CIT Tournament. With that win we will now host the 2nd round of the CIT Tournament on Monday, March 20th at 7:00 PM with the opponent to be determined. Tickets are only $10 and are on-sale now by visiting https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/team ... sorID=9671 or by calling 434-582-7328. If you have a group of 10 or more you can receive a special rate of $5 per ticket by calling Ryan Kindt at 434-592-5015. We would love to see you at the Vines Center Monday night cheering on the Flames! If you have any questions please give us a call at 434-582-7328 or email tickets@liberty.edu. Thank you for your support and GO FLAMES!
So if I math right...if you have 6 or more people, it's cheaper to buy 10 tickets. Then maybe scalp the other 4 for $7 each at the door and make more than half your money back?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]