If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
This was reminiscent of a few years ago of a game I called for Big South Network when Longwood pulled off an 8/1 matchup upset over Asheville. Playing that 1st session in the middle of the week does crazy things in these tournaments.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well we just need to take care of business and root for CSU and either High Point or GWU to knock off the Eagles and we are welcoming ESPN into the Vines Center again...gotta love March Madness
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Well we just need to take care of business and root for CSU and either High Point or GWU to knock off the Eagles and we are welcoming ESPN into the Vines Center again...gotta love March Madness

And then we lose by 4 to Radford...gotta love March Madness..
By g-webb1994
Registration Days Posts
The door is wide open for Winthrop, and we might be the only ones left who can slam it on them. We're going to have our hands full tonight, beating the same team twice in five days isn't easy.
By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
Congrats Winthrop. I imagine the Big South presidents met today. Hopefully we will get good news that all of our non-football sports can continue playing in the Big South!

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]