If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Please go online and vote for the Big South Fan of the Year. Our own box-toting JJ McCracken (the human siren) is up for the award. Voting ends Feb. 23.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BigSouthSpo ... 2784076908
And he drives to MANY of the away games in his F-150 pickup truck. This is his senior year, and he's graduating in May.
Somebody needs to send this to Nasser and the folks running convo. If they got it on the screen and had the whole room like his photo he could get thousands of votes easy
BJWilliams wrote:Somebody needs to send this to Nasser and the folks running convo. If they got it on the screen and had the whole room like his photo he could get thousands of votes easy
BJ. That's actually a great idea. I don't have Nasser email and am too lazy to look it up
I've sent 3 emails to Nasser, the AD, and the alumni director. :typing
Cider Jim wrote:I've sent 3 emails to Nasser, the AD, and the alumni director. :typing
My man...Ashley Lison is the person over convo and Campus Community so I would email her too
I've forwarded the email to her, as well. McCracken needs our support! The leader has over 200 votes to his 80-something votes.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I've forwarded the email to her, as well. McCracken needs our support! The leader has over 200 votes to his 80-something votes.
Last time I checked, the leader is a semi-attractive women in an attractive pose...that will be tough to beat, even if she does go to CSU!
ATrain wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:I've forwarded the email to her, as well. McCracken needs our support! The leader has over 200 votes to his 80-something votes.
Last time I checked, the leader is a semi-attractive women in an attractive pose...that will be tough to beat, even if she does go to CSU!
Surprised you noticed .... Study
No, McCracken has passed the girl laying face down on the bleachers with her feet in the air. :shock:

Now some kid from Asheville with a Smurf blue wig is leading with over 300 votes. :roll:
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ATrain wrote:
Surprised you noticed .... Study
I notice lots of things. Doesn't mean I care
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:No, McCracken has passed the girl laying face down on the bleachers with her feet in the air. :shock:

Now some kid from Asheville with a Smurf blue wig is leading with over 300 votes. :roll:
Wow...I remember a kid from Longwood wore a Smurf blue wig (and no shirt) to the Vines. He didn't leave with the wig.
Redbonebandit wrote:Voted for him! Seems like LU always has a few unique characters running around. When I was there it was cape girl and an odd but lovable fellow...BJ I believe was his name...
Oh cape girl. Anyone still have a link to that old End of Ze Werld spoof?
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]