If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

No significant spike in his numbers, so I doubt McCracken got a shout out in Convo. :cry:
But McCracken is featured with a Game On video:

JMU Student Newspaper wrote:Liberty superfan makes some unique noise at JMU basketball game
Eli Jennings | The Breeze

Liberty fan J.J. McKracken (pictured) made his presence felt during the JMU-Liberty women’s basketball game.
Eli Jennings | The Breeze

The scene at the Convocation Center Wednesday seemed to be business as usual. The Dukes battled through a back-and-forth, low-scoring first quarter. JMU women’s basketball was up 13-10 on the Liberty Flames when, with 27 seconds left in the first, junior guard Logan Reynolds drove to the hoop and was fouled. She got up and went to the line as the whole arena fell silent. Then, just as she received the ball, a lone voice emerged from the silence.

This wasn’t a confused JMU fan cheering at the wrong time, a small child having an inopportune outburst, nor was this a Liberty parent supporting their daughter.

“It was impressive, I honestly thought it was a child or a woman,” Reynolds said. “But I looked up and it was a full-grown man.”
Click Here for Full Story
This was my favorite quote:
“I have a box that I would stand in back in high school when the other team was shooting a free throw,” McCracken said. “Someone in our student section would shout ‘Release the McCracken!’ and they would all sit down and I’d pop out of my box and scream.”
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]