If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By R i
Registration Days Posts
Momentum game. Can we pick ourselves up after a terrible loss in front of a good home crowd ?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
A professor friend and I are making the trip, since his son goes to Longwood. Go Flames! Play Basketball
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
18-2 good guys apprroaching the under 12
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Did we seriously score 50 points in the first half?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Once we broke the curse last year, we must have REALLY broken that curse. That has to be one of our largest margins of victory in a conference game in a long, long time.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I love embarrassing them on their home court. Real classy student section there as always. We should be winning about 9 out of 10 games against Longwood. Glad we're finally starting to do that.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:I love embarrassing them on their home court. Real classy student section there as always. We should be winning about 9 out of 10 games against Longwood. Glad we're finally starting to do that.
+1.
Glad liberty didn't push the fake rivalry this time. No one cares about #!@& longwood.

If the offense can play half has good like they did today they can beat Winthrop and Ashville
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Once we broke the curse last year, we must have REALLY broken that curse. That has to be one of our largest margins of victory in a conference game in a long, long time.
Its the largest margin of victory I can remember since the 2004 Big South Championship game against High Point.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:
jinxy wrote:I love embarrassing them on their home court. Real classy student section there as always. We should be winning about 9 out of 10 games against Longwood. Glad we're finally starting to do that.
+1.
Glad liberty didn't push the fake rivalry this time. No one cares about #!@& longwood.

If the offense can play half has good like they did today they can beat Winthrop and Ashville
The difference is Winthrop and Asheville play defense.
By Dalegarz1
Chippy wrote: "The difference is Winthrop and Asheville play defense."

Amen to that comment. Longwood's defense was atrocious. Never have I seen such a lack of effort on the defensive end. I would be embarrassed if I were their coach.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]