If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By R i
Registration Days Posts
Flames host the Camels tomorrow at 2:00.

Weather permitting I will be there. Go Flames. 3-1 in conference is much better than 2-2.

"Campbell has not won on Liberty's home floor since Jan. 5, 1976 (both schools were NAIA members at the time) when the Camels earned an 85-78 victory at Jefferson Forest High School. Since Liberty moved into the Vines Center in Nov. 1990, 5 of CU's 8 losses have come by 10, or fewer, points."

- gocamels.com
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Well I am not going , but I'll be watching on TV
Play Basketball
By R i
Registration Days Posts
It wouldn't be exaggerating to guess there may be 20 fans in the building.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm watching on TV, and you can definitely hear that J.J. McCRACKEN is in the house! Play Basketball
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Good guys win 61-54. Cabbill goes off with 21 on 6/12 shooting and 7/8 from the line
Last edited by BJWilliams on January 7th, 2017, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I'm watching on TV, and you can definitely hear that J.J. McCRACKEN is in the house! Play Basketball
:roll:

Is it as annoying live as it is on TV?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:I'm watching on TV, and you can definitely hear that J.J. McCRACKEN is in the house! Play Basketball

On one hand I love the enthusiasm
On the other hand, his sound effects are annoying
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:

Worse. I'd rather have a couple hundred "LUnatics" in the front row like not many years ago and Jerry Jr with @ a hundred friends in the president's suite . . . and get a little more enthusiasm from the 40 cheerleaders but. . . . "McCracken the box" is now the new face of Liberty University . . .
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
It's annoying. Period.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Flame Convert wrote:The McCracken Factor is worth at least 3 points at home.
Somebody at LU is feeding him pretzels, and he has his own waitress now!
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
We need to embrace the guy. We need 100 more of him and we would start to have something...

I would have a McCraken night and give a prize to the fan who acts the most like him.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:We need to embrace the guy. We need 100 more of him and we would start to have something...

I would have a McCraken night and give a prize to the fan who acts the most like him.
You should lead by example. Post your best McCracken for us to see to see if you are in the running :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:We need to embrace the guy. We need 100 more of him and we would start to have something...

1 is annoying. 100 is a movement

That's the difference between what SJ had and what McCraken doing. He needs to get others involved
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
How many of us would stand in a box beside him with face paint, Mardi Gras beads, blue latex gloves, and a ball cap on backwards? He could probably even teach us his dance moves!
:pbjtime
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:How many of us would stand in a box beside him with face paint, Mardi Gras beads, blue latex gloves, and a ball cap on backwards? He could probably even teach us his dance moves!
:pbjtime
Sounds like a Spring Break I vaguely remember in college
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Makes me miss the LUnatics..seeing Jon and BrysOn and JDub and the gang raising heck in Vines...if I'm not mistaken they helped get a tech on a coach in one game during McKay's first go round @
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
I'm sure JJ is a nice kid, but it's over the top. It's one thing to do something like that when you have an arena like Cameron Indoor and it doesn't matter how ridiculous you act. It's a completely other thing to do that act when you're the only one in the building. It's embarrassing and I mean that with no disrespect to JJ, at all.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Liberty students are pathetic same with the administration. hypes football but for basketball they're silent. McCracken needs to form a club dedicated to athletics, like the old Lunatics. They need more dedicated fans like him. Jerry Jokers are a joke and I have no faith in them of do anything to get students to the game.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:Liberty students are pathetic same with the administration. hypes football but for basketball they're silent. McCracken needs to form a club dedicated to athletics, like the old Lunatics. They need more dedicated fans like him. Jerry Jokers are a joke and I have no faith in them of do anything to get students to the game.
Yikes man. Who crapped in your Wheaties?
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:Liberty students are pathetic same with the administration. hypes football but for basketball they're silent. McCracken needs to form a club dedicated to athletics, like the old Lunatics. They need more dedicated fans like him. Jerry Jokers are a joke and I have no faith in them of do anything to get students to the game.
We are not old YET. let me get to 40 before we get tagged with that label. lol be careful mentioning that word though. SJ might show up out of retirement and go down the "remember the good ole days of college before kids and jobs" rabbit hole. Which I'm perfectly ok with.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]