If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By R i
Registration Days Posts
Common opponents scares me a little. We haven't looked good against teams we should have so far.

Conference play may be the boost that Dawson needs to get him over the hump here.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
dominating performance. Hopefully Dawson gets out of his funk and the lack of big men won't really matter in the Big South.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Kemrite (16), Georgie (13), and Gardner (11) all score in double digits, with Kemrite leading the team in scoring; Dawson still struggling with only 4 points.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Kemrite, Pacheco and Gardner lead the way going a combined 8-12 from the perimeter.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Without Homesly, this team has to work that much harder. The shots fell tonight. Good win and good start to BSC play!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty last trailed at 14:30 left in the first half. They took the lead at 12:48 left and never trailed again.
By rtb72
I was pleased to see our freshmen stepping up. I think we have something to look forward to, but the slump by Dawson is concerning. Great win and hopefully will help their confidence.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]