If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Isn't this the school where former Flame Evan Maxwell's dad is a professor? Study
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Indeed. But more importantly it is the school where my Grandpa Sumner graduated seminary back when it was located in New York before moving to Pennsylvania. So it is timely for them to come to Lynchburg as the memorial service for my grandfather is held at Timberlake Baptist tomorrow afternoon. My grandfather is perhaps their most distinguished graduate.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Thanks, hunter. Unfortunately I am just back from overseas and can't make the memorial service. But I plan on being at the next two hoops games here in Texas.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:Flames up 19-8 at the under 12 Media TO Gardner with 7 Anyone know why Kemrite isn't playing :dontgetit
Per McKay "nagging injury" and given the night off.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
This was a really BAD Clarks Summit team, but considering it was our first game without Caleb and Kemrite, who has arguably been our second best player this year, sat as well, it's hard to complain about a 50 point win I'm pretty sure both our players and coaches understand that the margin doesn't mean a lot in this one, but I actually think we may benefit from playing a cupcake this once

Gardner getting major minutes and producing is something for him to build on and Myo's production in 21 minutes was impressive Good to see Dawson do some damage in the second half, but after 11 games he has yet to play a full game at the level we expect from him Foul trouble early again He really needs to use better judgement defensively
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]