If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Hanging in despite hot 3 point shooting from Princeton down 7 with 16 to play, but Homesley has gone out with a leg injury That would be about the worst thing that could happen to us if it is serious
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cabbill did not dress "coaches decision" Dawson's only 2 points came on a garbage basket at the buzzer and Homesley misses most of the second half with the knee injury, and will be out for the year per Ritchie Most likely another ACL

Another solid outing from Gardner We will need him to be huge now with Caleb out
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Well there goes the season
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Well there goes the season
Based on how we played after he went out, I'm going to give that a no

We need Gardner to keep getting better and Dawson to get his mojo back Clearly the upside for the season has taken a hit, but this team has pretty good depth and a lot of character
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I agree. With Dawson really seeming lost out there and Homesley being attended by medical staff, the amazing comeback attempt featuring Myo, Brock & Georgie actually had me more excited about this season than I was at halftime. Really proud of the gutsy effort. To nearly survive that onslaught of threes is frankly a bit stunning. Not a moral victory but evidence that we have some talent that is jut beginning to emerge.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:Anyone know which knee he tore up last time? Usually it's the left knee for guys.
I was wondering the same thing While I have heard reconstructing the same knee a second time is a tougher surgery and rehab, I would think once you got through it having one leg that is totally healthy would be a plus I know in my case, with a joint replacement looming for my arthritic left knee, I pray nothing happens to the other one before I can get it taken care of
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
Chippy wrote:Anyone know which knee he tore up last time? Usually it's the left knee for guys.
I was wondering the same thing While I have heard reconstructing the same knee a second time is a tougher surgery and rehab, I would think once you got through it having one leg that is totally healthy would be a plus I know in my case, with a joint replacement looming for my arthritic left knee, I pray nothing happens to the other one before I can get it taken care of

A repaired ACL is stronger than the original ACL. Rehab is key though. Once it's rehabbed it should be more difficult to tear.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]