If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Reminds me of my youth

[youtube]YpgI8BMuNhw[/youtube]
By FlameFan11
Unbelievable history in Assembly Hall. Great opportunity for the guys to play a Top 5 caliber team. Indiana is loaded with talent this season. Potential to gain a lot of confidence for the the future in a game like this.

Will be interested to see if we stick to our small lineup or go with some size with Gardner and Josiah. I really feel in conference against Winthrop and Asheville those two can match-up better and be the difference from a season ago.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlameFan11 wrote:Unbelievable history in Assembly Hall. Great opportunity for the guys to play a Top 5 caliber team. Indiana is loaded with talent this season. Potential to gain a lot of confidence for the the future in a game like this.

Will be interested to see if we stick to our small lineup or go with some size with Gardner and Josiah. I really feel in conference against Winthrop and Asheville those two can match-up better and be the difference from a season ago.
Too bad LU isn't playing them later in the year after they have peaked and gotten tired of Crean's hytrionics
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
I really hope the game pops up on a stream. I like how BTN has a BTN2 plus you have to pay for. Cant buy a single game without subscribing. You would think people who have the BTN would be able to watch stream game for free but nope get $$ while you can.
By Wvflame2013
ballah09 wrote:I really hope the game pops up on a stream. I like how BTN has a BTN2 plus you have to pay for. Cant buy a single game without subscribing. You would think people who have the BTN would be able to watch stream game for free but nope get $$ while you can.
im checking for streams
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Unfortunately it appears there's nothing really worth seeing right now.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
We are wide-eyed and thoroughly intimidated. Hopefully our young team will use this game as a learning experience and grow from it. We are a better shooting team than this. Never expected to win or even really compete in the end but 11% from the field is tough to watch.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Defense is playing well despite what the score may say and considering they have no height. Forced 16 turnovers

Liberty not hitting anything + Indiana hitting everything = Big blowout. I hope to see more design plays and more driving to the hoop.
By FlameFan11
Have to get Gardner more time. Why not? Defensively looked fine and didn't even get a touch on offense.

Also very surprised to see us burn potential redshirt for Barmore.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We're still building chemistry on offense. If we still struggle to get buckest against decent competition by Christmas then I will be really worried.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Josiah got some good minutes. I think his development this season will be a key to our success come tourney time.

We need to use that weight room this next offseason.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Nothing really much to say about this one, other than thanks for the $$$
By Wvflame2013
jbock13 wrote:Nothing really much to say about this one, other than thanks for the $$$
Maybe it can go to the fire gill fund.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
THis might be the Worst week in athletics since ive followed. 2 blowout losses in footbl against rivals in de facto playoff games. 2 mbb losses and 2 wbb losses (3 of 4 at home). Vball eliminated in first round and no ad. Man what a depressing week to be an lu fan.
By Letsgoflames
jinxy wrote:THis might be the Worst week in athletics since ive followed. 2 blowout losses in footbl against rivals in de facto playoff games. 2 mbb losses and 2 wbb losses (3 of 4 at home). Vball eliminated in first round and no ad. Man what a depressing week to be an lu fan.
The former AD used the President's $$ to get us FBS ready! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Jonathan Carone
Letsgoflames wrote:
jinxy wrote:THis might be the Worst week in athletics since ive followed. 2 blowout losses in footbl against rivals in de facto playoff games. 2 mbb losses and 2 wbb losses (3 of 4 at home). Vball eliminated in first round and no ad. Man what a depressing week to be an lu fan.
Let it go, Randy. Your facebook status was already low enough. It's been ten years already.
By Letsgoflames
Jonathan Carone wrote:
Letsgoflames wrote:
Let it go, Randy. Your facebook status was already low enough. It's been ten years already.
what are you talking about? I am tired of all the hype and then the inability to perform. Do you think we should be able to compete with CSU & CCU? Should we show better in Bloomington? Let's hope the next AD can gives us all stronger performance.
Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]