If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
All of the tournament gate receipts will be donated by Liberty to humanitarian relief efforts in the U.S. Virgin Islands to assist in their recovery from the hurricane destruction. Moreover, LU Send Now will be collecting donation items from fans that will be delivered to those in need in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
This is pretty cool.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
- College students (with a valid college ID) and younger admitted free with a Hurricane Relief donation
I really hope we have a good turnout of students. I know Thanksgiving break starts that day after classes but the team is going to be pretty good + hosting some established programs.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
All of the tournament gate receipts will be donated by Liberty to humanitarian relief efforts in the U.S. Virgin Islands to assist in their recovery from the hurricane destruction. Moreover, LU Send Now will be collecting donation items from fans that will be delivered to those in need in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
This is pretty cool.
:clapping :clapping
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:So if conference USA membership was worth 24 million to LU what is this tournament worth? 12 million? Or maybe just throw the full 24 million at them. That way if they don't take it Jerry can add more people to his list of intolerance.

:D
Hold a Tournament and make Region 2000 pay for it!
But honestly, why not? Give the proceeds back to the Island. More talk about LU at FBS. Throw a couple million at it see what happens
:clapping :clapping :clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:So if conference USA membership was worth 24 million to LU what is this tournament worth? 12 million? Or maybe just throw the full 24 million at them. That way if they don't take it Jerry can add more people to his list of intolerance.

:D
Hold a Tournament and make Region 2000 pay for it!
But honestly, why not? Give the proceeds back to the Island. More talk about LU at FBS. Throw a couple million at it see what happens
:clapping :clapping :clapping
Thank you. You care. You really really care! I'm sure the Kool Aid drinkers will find some way to twist this into me being an LU hater and it being a criticism
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I knew we could use that money the bigots from cusa and the sun belt refused to take from us for something positive.
This hurricane is a great opportunity to get LU's name out there
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I knew we could use that money the bigots from cusa and the sun belt refused to take from us for something positive.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Sheesh, with that kind of foresight one would think PH knew something about marketing or some such nonsense.

A Sea of Red should get a "Presented By" after the tournament name.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Any chance we get these games on ESPN or FS1 or something?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]